Thursday, July 28, 2005

Heat cont'd...

I'm aware of the heat wave yall are experiencing in the states, and I just want to say--I completely sympathize with you! I'm sorry it's so hot for you. :(

We, here, have been experiencing one of the mildest summers this country has seen in something like 40 years. It's supposed to be a good 20 some degrees hotter than it has been. Are we ever thankful!

Then yesterday, the heat cranked itself up! It was a good 5-7 degree hotter yesterday than it's been so far. And today is supposedly even hotter (I haven't gone out yet). I'm guessing we are at about 115-118, with FULL humidity. (I don't know which is worse).

I love the heat, though, so I'm not complaining! My dad always said I should move to the Sahara, the only place in the world where I wouldn't be cold. He was right!

No comments: