Mom sent stuff I can't get here, like all spice, corn syrup, Brillo pads, green chilies, and more. Thanks Mom!
Master Yoda and Princess Leah sent an Auburn t-shirt, a Christmas plate, thank you cards and more. Thanks bro and sis!
Auntie K sent pecans and a cool quilt a day calendar, and more. Thanks Auntie K!
Later, we all went to the store to buy stuff for dinner. The X's have another guest staying right now, a French friend who moved to Africa and is home on vacation. She invited friends to join us for dinner.
We ate raclette, which is a popular dinner party meal in the winter here. It consists of meat, potatoes and cheese. There is a machine that cooks the meat on top and melts the cheese underneath.
Afterwards, the friend showed us all her pictures from her new home in Africa. It was fun to see a whole nother world and way of life.
But being in vacation and all, I'm frenched out. Oof. This girl's brain is fatigué.


1 comment:
wow...they are serious about raclettes...I've heard of those, but don't think I ever actually saw one.
Post a Comment