Sunday, December 08, 2013

December Daily {:8:} Simple Sunday

Today was an easy day.  I went to house church.  We sang those wonderfully theologically rich Christmas hymns.  So good.

I had lunch there and played with the dog.  I talked football.  I enjoyed my friend's company.

Then I came home and talked to Master Yoda on Skype about the last two Auburn football games...since he got to go to both!  It was great to catch up.  Then I sewed for a bit until I turned the piece right side out and realized I'd messed it all up...and well, I was done for the evening.  Headed to bed early tonight to make up for lost sleep last night.  Staying up to see the two games that helped land Auburn in the national championship was well worth the sleepiness today.  War Eagle and goodnight!

It was a gloriously simply Sunday.

1 comment:

notpoems said...

Christmas hymns are another thing I appreciate more every year....so good.