This morning, I tried to take a few artisty photos of pregnant Mary on her donkey, working her way towards Bethlehem through the advent wreath.
And in doing so...caught my hair on fire. Not just smoking...but full on flames. I'd leaned down to blow out the candles, heard sizzling, and realized my braid was long enough to have fallen in the flame of one of the candles. And with how much product I put in my hair, it immediately burst into its own flame and well, oh my. I put it out with no visible evidence of the minor incident. However, my hair now stinks.
Since I'm getting on an airplane today to head to somewhere special for Christmas, I thought ahead for my Daily post and prepped this one for your entertainment. Some of my favorite Christmas youtube videos. Have fun and keep reading to find out where I'm going!
Maybe this will happen for me at the airport:
This one makes me laugh...every.single.time. I so wanna be this guy's friend.
This one makes me cry, every single time. I wanna see a flash mob some day. But it's not exactly like you can plan that.
I'm sort of addicted to this group, Pentatonix. I'm just so amazed at the beatboxing. I wish I could sing like this.
If I had the money, I would buy all of the Piano Guys' albums. They're just so awesome. Gopro camera's on mobile toys? Even more awesome.
I'm always amazed by beautiful things. As if the Sugar Plum fairy song from the Nutcracker wasn't already beautiful enough, these two play it on water glasses. Just delightful.
Need a good belly laugh? Just watch this little clip over and over and over and over and over again.
Mary was on a journey of faith and hope that led to joy when she headed towards Bethlehem. I think maybe I am too...
Let's hope and pray that my journey doesn't go up in flames...like my hair. Haha. Next post will be from...J-town! Please pray today that while at passport control, they put my visa on a separate paper instead of stamping it into my (brand new) passport...otherwise, I'm going to have 10 years of frustration when trying to enter Arab countries for work. Thanks! See you on the other side of the Med!
It'll be a special Christmas indeed!



1 comment:
just incredible...I love it! more things to love about Christmas. I'll have to revisit this post next year. :-)
Post a Comment